Assalamualaikum :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hari ni aku nak suggest korang tengok satu drama korea ni, tajuk dia ;
Bread, Love and Dreams
Cerita ni memang awesome habis I tell you. Yang tak suka tengok drama korea atau anti yang korea ni, why don't you give it a try? Here's some synopsis for the story ;
Kim Tak Goo is the eldest son of Goo Il Joong, the president of Samhwa Enterprise, a legend in the baking industry. Although he is an extremely talented baker and seemed destined to succeed his father as president, Goo Il Joong’s family plotted to rob him of his inheritance because he was born to Il Joong’s mistress. Tak Goo’s determination to become number one in the baking industry drives him to rebuild his career from scratch despite the many trials he faces.
Takgoo ni memang lelaki idaman ku *~* haha, betul ni. Why? Because Takgoo habiskan masa 12 tahun untuk cari mak dia, dia kerja macam-macam sepanjang 12 tahun tu. Mak dia kena "culik" masa umur 12 tahun, and dia cari lelaki yang culik mak dia tu. Bila dia jumpa lelaki tu, lelaki tu cakap mak dia dah hilang. Punah harapan Takgoo
And,drama ni ada banyak words of wisdom, and yeah, that's why aku suka drama ni xD
So, overall aku bagi drama ni ... *bunyi trumpet* 10 OUT OF 10!
k bye, selamat malam!
Some words of wisdom from Bread, Love and Dreams ;
“The fist should be used as a last resort. That is a real man.”
“Tak Goo, life is about experiencing. Experiencing the bad times and the good times, the sad times and the happy times, and isn’t Tae Jo, your one and only younger brother? He is someone you must hold on to for life. The one and only thing that I regret in life is sending away my one and only friend like that. The reason I could no longer make Bong bread was because of the pain of losing my friend. There is nothing in this world more important than people”
“Parent-children relationship can’t be erased just because you try. It’s there forever.”
“If I had given up every time I wasn’t confident, I would’ve done nothing until now. There are times you need to confront it without confident.”
“Because I need to live. While I’m alive, nothing is over. Just because today was good, my life isn’t over. Just because today was bad, my life isn’t over either. Good things and bad things… they all go away.”
And a little picture spam!
![]() |
| Kim Takgoo *~* |
![]() |
| Yang Misun and Kim Takgoo |
![]() |
| Goo Majun |





No comments:
Post a Comment