Hello :D
today nak update pasal life ! And update hari ni dlm bi kay :)
I learn something bout life :)
-
-
-
-
Life is just like a game,just 1 wrong step and game over , that's how life are. We're given choice and it's up to us to choose the wrong way or the right way :)
1 wrong choice and your life is ruined,but sometimes we get another chance,and we learn from mistake,not to waste the chance :)
-
-
-
-
Life is also like a drama :)
endless drama,and we are the main character,the hero/heroin :D
and we're also the director and the scriptwriter :)
-
-
-
That's what I learn bout life,and that's just part of it.
I know there are many things out there that I need to learn :)
I think I've been more matured than who I used to be,though I don't wanna change,but someday,everybody will change ! :D
kay that's all. Bye ~^^
today nak update pasal life ! And update hari ni dlm bi kay :)
I learn something bout life :)
-
-
-
-
Life is just like a game,just 1 wrong step and game over , that's how life are. We're given choice and it's up to us to choose the wrong way or the right way :)
1 wrong choice and your life is ruined,but sometimes we get another chance,and we learn from mistake,not to waste the chance :)
-
-
-
-
Life is also like a drama :)
endless drama,and we are the main character,the hero/heroin :D
and we're also the director and the scriptwriter :)
-
-
-
That's what I learn bout life,and that's just part of it.
I know there are many things out there that I need to learn :)
I think I've been more matured than who I used to be,though I don't wanna change,but someday,everybody will change ! :D
kay that's all. Bye ~^^
No comments:
Post a Comment